• the presentation includes greeting the public, interviews with „Stars on Stage“ and a live raffle on stage
• daily journey to the venue
• assisting with the set up and dismantling of the tour equipment at events
• Partner support on site
• Contact person for our guests on site
• the talent to entertain a large audience, are relaxed in front of a crowd
• passionate about outdoor sports
• fluent english
• you are part of a roadshow team and should be available for 1-2 weeks
• you enjoy being on the road, are energetic and enjoy working in a team
• driving license is a prerequisite!
• extraordinary events with (sports-) enthusiastic spectators
• live audience with a size between 200-2.000 spectators
• regular trainings and feedbacks
Moving Adventures Medien GmbH was founded in 2001 and specializes in the conception, organization, and marketing of film tours in the outdoor, sports, nature, and adventure sectors. Their best-known formats are the European Outdoor Film Tour and the International Ocean Film Tour. In addition to these two in-house productions, Moving Adventures Medien is a licensee of the Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival. The portfolio also includes the digital ticketing platform Outdoor Ticket and the streaming portal Outdoor Cinema.